Saturday, May 20, 2017

Grahmsy

If you miss someone, you should see them.

I haven't seen my grandmother for a few months, so, I hurried off to see her just a week before Mother's Day. I ended up in her bedroom sitting on her bed but she's sounded asleep. I stayed for a bit though I know that I will never get the chance to talk to her. So, i just left my greeting card next to her.

I am happy every time I see her but sad at the same thing seeing her unable to do things on her own. That was one of the random visits that I had but this one is the loneliest.  She's got a lot of body pains and she's getting more thin.

Hoping to talk to her on my next visit.



                                                           few of our photos in one of my visits


No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search