Saturday, February 20, 2016

JaDine


I just woke up with the news that James Reid and Nadine Lustre are officially couple. I can't wait to shout this to the whole world that I'm super duper happy about it. I've never been so crazy like this before but it's their love tandem that I like the most. I don't know if they are doing this for their career but I would like to believe that their feelings are true to each other but whatever is the reason, I'm very happy for their revelation last night. Yeah, I know I'm too old to be like this but I can't help it, it has to explode like this.

I honestly, stopped watching On The Wings of Love in the midst of the series because I don't have enough time to watch it plus James Reid's issues, and I thought that my craziness of their team had gone passed but I found out that I was the same fan when I can't help not to watch the last two weeks of the series. They made me believe in "Kapag Mahal Ka, Babalikan Ka", the most used line in the series. Haaaaay, they're the best team so far. #mekiniBoi


No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search