Sunday, July 5, 2015

When It Rains

It's July and it's rainy season. I love the rain. I don't know exactly how I come to love it. It's just that it's serenity for me when it rains and I love every single sound of it when it drops. My friends and I used to get wet under the rain when we were younger and stroll every corner in the neighborhood. And it's been awhile that I haven't done something great like that. I have been wanting to do the same thing lately but don't have the chance to because i'm usually at work or at school or I'm at somewhere not at home when it rains, arrrrggghhh.

Lucky I am today, it's a Sunday, I'm at home and it's pouring so I took the chance to get myself soaked in the rain twice as in twice, yeheeeeeeeeeeeyyy, however, I wasn't able to capture a photo of myself getting soaked. And I don't know what to say except there were my happiest moments of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search