Monday, December 30, 2013

2013's Mess

I was on my way to work, one night, when I passed by a pizza house. Outside of it was a greeting that said, “Merry Christmas”.
Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year though 2013 is a disaster to us Filipinos. The collision of two ships in Cebu water area where people’s lives were taken by a human error. The short war in Mindanao, the revelation of corruption behind some politicians, the 7.2 magnitude that hit Central Visayas and just recently the super typhoon Yolanda swept almost everything in the East side of the Visayas Region.

Would your Christmas be merry and your New Year be happy if you’ve been through all of these? I would say “Yes”. Yes, because I survived or we survived. It means that God is giving us another day to start with and another chance to live life. 


Created on 10th of the 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search