Sunday, April 21, 2013

Twenty-ninth Year of my Life



When life gets tough, it’s really tough. Obliviously, it somehow weakens the strong personality within you. Sometimes confusion drags you to madness to the point where you are left with nothing. I understand that life is what you make it galore but it seems like the world is against me. I’m not trying to sound like the foulest human on earth but somehow it’s true. However, I’ve tried to calm and collect myself especially when I’m in the hardest part of everything. But there are times that you could not help but wonder around what’s going on when you almost did everything but it seems like it’s not allowing you to get better.

Nevertheless, there are so many things I am very grateful for. I thank God for giving me another year to celebrate life, to correct my mistakes and to make more mistakes. I’m thankful for each day of my life, it maybe a great or a bad day. I also thank Him for there’s still tomorrow to catch things up. He also gave another chance to prove that I’m really sorry for everything, I’ve been so worst and yet His forgiveness reminds me of His unfathomable love. And despite of being a sinner He gave me some beautiful people in my life and I’m very happy that He allowed me to meet and to know them personally and to be a part of their lives as well. But I’ve also met some people that never really treated me right but it’s fine, it happens to everyone.

Tomorrow, is my 29th birthday, thank You Lord for this gift of life. And may we stand for whatever struggles that may come along the way and that would attempt to destroy our faith in You. And if ever we fall, may we emerge and be stronger than before. The years that passed were great, some years were difficult. However, I’m thankful for each passing years for it molded the human being I am now. I don’t know what’s in store for me now. I know that You have greater plans than I have, and I ask for Your guidance and I ask for knowledge to where is the right path that would lead me to Your plans for me, please help me to achieve Your will for me and also to fulfill the task that You are giving me.

Lord, thank You so much sa tanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!




No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search