Thursday, November 11, 2010

stolen



the night was sleeping
while the dawn was approaching
i soaked myself on bed
"I decided", i said

my eyes were closed
i felt like i was dosed
good memories were playing
my heart was aching

i've waited for so many abandoned nights
i've seen how reality bites
you're not seeing me anymore
damn it, i miss you more

you've flown away
i can't make you stay
i've gone mad
heaven went sad

you took my heart away
when everything was bright and gay
you had left me in the middle
where i was about to settle

i'll then cut the memories
into its very pieces
throw it away in the windy air
no more TEARS, i SWEAR

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by twice...in one day. Your a poet, a talent in its own right and one that eludes me. Writing is one of the hardest things to do I think. Many years of practice and work, classes, conferences, workshops and critique groups is why I am were I am today. Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading more.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you..my great honor to have been followed. yes, i've figured that thanks, such a long way but it won't stop me. nice to meet you too.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know you! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the voice in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi, pleasure to meet you!!! thanks for coming here. i like like like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

google search

Custom Search