Friday, November 5, 2010

i need you now by lady antebellum




i don't know how i can do without i just need you now...

damn it, i don't want to feel this way but it's not allowing me. i want to run from it but it chases after me. this is insane, stupid and crazy. i should've not let myself savour the emotion and didn't let it penetrate. i should've stopped it before this happens although i knew that this would happen. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

but half of me disagrees. i'm enjoying every moment even the dull moments and i like its peculiarity, so rare. i feel very different. we're lunatics and i like it A LOT (laughs). so, it's true that words can't describe. i remember, i'm quite good at describing but now i flunk it, hahahahah.

i hope i'm just not swayed by how i feel right now. nah, i don't know. i just like this to get real and not just the other same old feelings. there are arguments inside me and i find it funny, thank you myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search