Sunday, November 14, 2010

round 12 of 12

It's Sunday. People are supposed to go out today but they chose to stay home, excited to watch Manny Paquiao's fight versus Antonio Margarito, a Mexican. Almost everyone here is into boxing but not me yet I don't want to miss his every game. I watched it because i don't want being left behind by his punches or just for the sake of watching. He's after all a fellow countryman. There were some who watched it in pay per view while we watched it in a local TV station with its millions of commercials after each round. Boring. However, every fight he had was good. Round 11 this game, damn it. I was overwhelmed when he asked the referee in the middle of the fight if they could stop it. He probably sensed that Margarito was already weak yet they continued. My hat's off to you both, Manny for your empathy and Margarito for being a fighter. My heart sank everytime he's being thrown  a punch but he got me alive when he threw his strong small left fist. Sweet. But the previous fights he had were terrible. There were death/s after the game. One was heart attacked being overwhelmed by the game, the other was an argument about the game and ended being stabbed. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen again this time and in the next fights. Cross my fingers.

Very well Manny, this is another pride for the us. Congratulations Philippines. MABUHAY!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love boxing...Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks so much for reading my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi thanks, i knew everyone does except me. oh, you're welcome, i make it a point to visit everytime you post something new..thanks for dropping by,

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's on the news, there were two heart attacks during his fight, =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds scary fire. On Sunday I do a Bible Study. Along with that I have links to
    The Living Stream Ministry. They have a daily bible verse, study that often lifts my spirit. You can sign up with your email address and the verses and lessons will come to you automatically. It's call 'emanna' I believe. Like the manna the Israelites ate in the 40 year trek to the promised land. Most of the verses are form the New Testament. I highly recommend this.
    Yours,
    Nancy
    http://notesfromnadir.blogspot.com/2010/11/better-than-chocolate-kindle-e-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops I gave you the link to a contest I put on my blog. Sorry,
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, it's okey..i'll check it out too., ill look it up and sign up for it, it would really be uplifting, thank you nancy, i appreciate it..,

    ReplyDelete

google search

Custom Search