Sunday, June 20, 2010

have i been???

The wind is getting chilly and the only thing I heard is the hard pouring rain on the roof. I'm lying and gazing blankly at the ceiling when i unconsciously put myself into thinking, how did I blunder? I detest the consequence of how my life shambles.

I've made another poor choice, a very stupid decision, I might say. And it sank to me that I was deceived by my luxurious thoughts. I realized that this clumsiness was because not letting God to intervene. There I was stunned and full of regrets. There's no way I could turn back time. No man could. Nevertheless, I'm grateful because this illumination had helped me drew myself more to God, not just to keep the faith but to deepen it and likewise to be fully dependent on Him.

Lately, I've been writing like this and it feels so different. My intention in this post was not to come up like this but in the midst of my composition, I felt like putting God's holiness here. I may sound over to you or corny even but it's so fulfilling. I actually, don't always attend mass in the church yet I knew somehow that God is working on me. My parents sent me to a Catholic school to grow in His faith. I've spent four years of my life in there but I don't see and feel anything like this, really never been like this and never had this trust and faith before.

I just had goosebumps after writing this stuff and now I'm alarmed. I don't know what really had happened but I'm lovin' this.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 20:9 (New International Version)
    "But if I say, "I will not mention Him
    or speak any more in His Name,"
    His word is in my heart like a fire,
    a fire shut up in my bones.
    I am weary of holding it in;
    indeed, I cannot."

    You can't really stop talking about God because He is the source of our everything. How can we stop talking about Him when in fact He is our all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course He is., i'm just glad about this and was surprise what i've become,. now i know what ur always talkin' about, the grace that changed you,really...,

    ReplyDelete

google search

Custom Search