Monday, May 17, 2010

trust Him

trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will make your paths straight. proverbs 3: 5-6


There were times in my life that i've been in despair and desperate, sooooo desperate. I felt like devastated especially when adversities brought havoc. I also felt bad and worried, I used to think ahead of God, and wondered, probably, God had overlooked on me or had even forsaken me. I heard people said that they always ask for God's signs but I didn't do that because I'm afraid He might chose something that I don't want or give something that I don't like. But I just got illuminated, He knows exactly what He's doing, knows better than we do and has plans better than we have. I felt ashamed when I found out that all along I never trusted Him although I knew He exists. Yet, I'm grateful because He had deepened my faith. Trusting Him is the best way to be safe and sound in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search