Saturday, November 28, 2009

grrr grrr grrr

Mobile phones are very useful in this time of age and there are a lot of things to utilize it. One is text messaging, it is one of the means to communicate. Currently, someone is sending me some messages, and introduced herself as me, i mean like she is me. At first, I was having fun guessing who she is, I find it as a joke but yesterday it was no joke.


This is for you: Look, I have no idea who you are but I don't know if you've outsmarted me. Your messages yesterday was awful. I don't treat it as a joke as much as you did. I hate when someone talks to me that way because I won't do that to anyone else. You sound so mean though but i'm definitely not like you, I just can't be mean to you in return, rather, I can't afford being one. Your prank was not as funny as you think it was, have you ever been schooled because you sound obnoxiously dumb. If we happened to be friends I would get hurt, did we hook up? I hope we didn't because probably you're the filthiest creation I would ever knew, now I mean it. I don't usually do this when I'm in this rage, but this is worth to be posted. This may seem funny to you, I DON'T CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Custom Search